Parent Warmline: 1-833-REACH-OR / 1-833-732-2467

Reply To: My child is in the Oregon youth Authority

Home Forums Community Discussions My child is in the Oregon youth Authority Reply To: My child is in the Oregon youth Authority

ashash
Keymaster

Hi Mygirl23. Navigating the legal system can be difficult and daunting. PO’s and legal mandates can be burdensome for a smooth transition back into regular society. I hope that those challenges are few and far between for your daughter and yourself. After enduring this for 3 years, I’d like to point out that you are strong, resilient and extremely patient. It is difficult to wait and wait, only to have to wait some more! I hope that she comes home to you soon so that you can start the healing process together.
I have so many questions I’d like to ask you in an attempt to help you start planning for release and next steps. I realize that may not be what you are wanting, so I would like to invite you to Reach Out to one of us here at Reach Out Oregon. You are welcome to start a chat with us by clicking the “HI!” icon or call us at 1-833-732-2467. We are here from 12-7pm Monday – Friday and would be happy to just listen if that is what you are wanting/needing. Hang in there mama – you are doing awesome!

Join the Community

Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, the very latest from Reach Out Oregon.

Select list(s) to subscribe to

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Reach Out Oregon. Please complete the form below.

Volunteer Form

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for sharing information about a needed resource. Please complete the form below.

Request a Resource Form
Attachment
Maximum upload size: 5MB

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.