Parent Warmline: 1-833-REACH-OR / 1-833-732-2467

Fun activities to do with others over zoom.

Home Forums Community Discussions Fun activities to do with others over zoom.

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by Regiepineapple_shortcake.
  • Author
    Participant

I don’t know about you, but between working and schooling from home, I have found that I need some fun ways to connect with others while maintaining social distancing. I came across an article a few weeks ago, giving creative ideas on games to play over Zoom.

Some great ideas I learned were:

Netflix Block Party – watch a movie with friends, family, or neighbors all from the comfort of your couch. Pause the video for everyone for breaks, games, or phone calls.

Charades: Use a word generator from a website to play charades.

Heads up: Play heads up over zoom, just download the free app to your phone, turn down the brightness and follow the directions. Laughs will ensue.

Bingo: Have family or individual fun playing BINGO! We are proud to offer a family fun bingo event this Friday, November 20th from 3-4 PM. There will be prizes, including a grand prize of a $15 e-gift card to Amazon for blackout! Children and youth are welcome with the participation of an adult.

Please register for this event so I can send virtual or printable bingo cards.

What other ways are you and your family connecting through technology?

firecracker_mamafirecracker_mama
    Keymaster

I love those! Madlibs is always a fun one too! Outburst is one I haven’t tried, but really want to! Sounds like a lot of laughs!
    Think of it as Family Feud, but without Steve Harvey and his mustache. Split all the players on your call into two teams and pick a host. This timed board game’s objective is to write as many items down that apply to a certain category, like “Things in a Home.” The more you have that are on the game host’s list, the more points you get!

Regiepineapple_shortcake
    Keymaster

Looks likes so much fun! I have played a version of Scattegories with my family where you have to come up with words that start with a Letter that is assigned. If someone else has that word, you lose the points. Person with most points at the end wins!

Regiepineapple_shortcake
    Keymaster

Looks likes so much fun! I have played a version of Scattegories with my family where you have to come up with words that start with a Letter that is assigned. If someone else has that word, you lose the points. Person with most points at the end wins!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join the Community

Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, the very latest from Reach Out Oregon.

Select list(s) to subscribe to

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Reach Out Oregon. Please complete the form below.

Volunteer Form

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for sharing information about a needed resource. Please complete the form below.

Request a Resource Form
Attachment
Maximum upload size: 5MB

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.