Parent Warmline: 1-833-REACH-OR / 1-833-732-2467

Modmom78

Home Forums Community Discussions Modmom78

• Author
    Participant

Work and school from home is quite the challenge. Just teaching my kiddos the skillset of email and communucation is a job all in its self. The new normal is still feeling pretty foreign.

Participant

Any tips on keeping kids from getting zoom burnout?

Editormike
    Keymaster

Kinda depends on how old they are, doesn’t it? How old are yours?

Participant

I was reading the article in your news section on unschooling as I am really looking to make the most of this school year. It has great tips and I will admit it has inspired me to consider what I can do to really make the most of this time. The concept is not totally new, but I have not tried it myself. It is week two and I am feeling like its time to regroup and change my perspective on it. I want my children to learn and enjoy it. This week we are trying pods on instruction days and my adult daughter- college age, will be helping with check ins and organization. I am pondering switching to a traditional homeschool plan…. Any thoughts on that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join the Community

Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, the very latest from Reach Out Oregon.

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Reach Out Oregon. Please complete the form below.

Volunteer Form

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for sharing information about a needed resource. Please complete the form below.

Request a Resource Form
Attachment
Maximum upload size: 5MB

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.