Call or text Monday to Friday, 12-7 PM (except holidays).
Leave a message at any time.
Start a web chat with a Family Support Specialist
A Time for Families: Hosted by OHA on Thursday August 4
Join us Friday August 5 for a Family-Led Discussion!
An Invitation to Families
Supports for Grandparents
Happy July 4!
Children’s Mental Health Acceptance Day
Children’s Mental Health Acceptance Month
Join the conversation
Events and Trainings
We Value All Communities:
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
OFSN considers diversity comprehensively, including race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ability and disability, age, economic disparity, geographic location, and other factors that shape perspective and experience.
We understand that achieving equity is a continuous process, and we work to maintain the highest standards of ethics, transparency and accountability.
Each employee at OFSN has a responsibility to act in a manner that supports and advances our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We expect all employees to adhere to this commitment and will not tolerate conduct that does not meet these standards.
- Support and encourage policy that advances social inclusion both within our organization and in the communities we serve.
- Foster open and constructive discussions amongst our staff, board, community partners and families that we serve.
- Embrace our differences to foster growth and innovation.
- Treat all individuals with regard, respect and courtesy.
- Engage diverse constituencies with curiosity and agility.
- Strive to model best practices related to inclusion and equity in our training, consultation and service delivery.
- Provide staff with training and learning opportunities to create awareness for issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with community organizations dedicated to advancing issues surrounding diversity, equity and inclusion.