Parent Warmline: 1-833-REACH-OR / 1-833-732-2467

Reply To: Let’s talk about community inclusion!

Home Forums Community Discussions Let’s talk about community inclusion! Reply To: Let’s talk about community inclusion!

JenCan
Participant

I would have loved to have been in that Girl Scout group Modmom78! What a fantastic example of inclusion.
My son, who is Blind and Autistic, is also very easily overwhelmed by certain sensory stimuli. He prefers to spend a lot of time in his cozy quiet home where he can truly relax. I have been really excited to see how online classes and groups have made inclusion more possible and comfortable for the sensory sensitive home bodies who might not otherwise want to participate. Technology is such a win when it comes to creating more opportunities for inclusion.

Join the Community

Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, the very latest from Reach Out Oregon.

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Reach Out Oregon. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Reach Out Oregon. Please complete the form below.

Volunteer Form

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for sharing information about a needed resource. Please complete the form below.

Request a Resource Form
Attachment
Maximum upload size: 5MB

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.