Parent Warmline: 1-833-REACH-OR / 1-833-732-2467

Reply To: November every year: Anyone else notice teen depression?

Home Forums Community Discussions November every year: Anyone else notice teen depression? Reply To: November every year: Anyone else notice teen depression?

Suzanne
Participant

It is slowly happening for two of my children and myself and my boyfriend actually. We are very outdoorsy, sunshinny type of people and our weather has been so wet and cold… It has been hard on all of us!
I have been racking my brain over and over trying to come up with ideas, and we run outside any chance we can (when we are not working/school) as long as we aren’t getting soaked or freezing…. but we are all lusting for Spring to come already!!!

Join the Community

Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter, the very latest from Reach Out Oregon.

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Reach Out Oregon. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Reach Out Oregon. Please complete the form below.

Volunteer Form

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.

Thanks for Reaching Out

Thank you for sharing information about a needed resource. Please complete the form below.

Request a Resource Form
Attachment
Maximum upload size: 5MB

By submitting this form you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that you agree to all Reach Out Oregon Terms of Use and Privacy Rights.